1) What shipping methods are available?
2) Is international shipping available?
3) What forms of payment are accepted?
4) How do I know when my order has been received?
5) How do I know when my order has been shipped?
6) Can I cancel my order?
7) How can I track my order?
8) Are the product images on your site photographs of the actual merchandise?
9) Are the product images on your site exactly match with the actual merchandise color and size?
10) Do I have to pay sales tax on my online purchase?
11) How can I unsubscribe to your newsletter?
12) Can I get a catalog of your products?
13) Is wholesale available?
1) We currently offer gorund shipments. To read about our shipping methods, costs and policies, Click here.
2) No. EyesOnYou.com delivers orders to the United States only.
3) Major Credit Cards: We accept American Express, VISA, MasterCard and Discover creditcards. Paypal: We accept Paypal. Getting a Paypal account is very easy and secure. Send Payment by mail: We accept personal checks, money orders, cashier''s checks, or certified bank checks denominated in U.S. dollars as payment for all orders. All check types must be received by us and funds must clear before the order can be shipped (typically, 15 business days after the check is received). Checks must be drawn on a U.S. bank and have the customer''s name and address imprinted on the check front with a valid nine-digit bank routing number (ABA code) located at the bottom of the check. "Temporary" or counter checks are not acceptable.
4) Once your order has been received, you will receive an e-mail from us. This e-mail confirms that we have received your order and it includes your order number. Keep this e-mail for your records.
5) Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an e-mail from us. This e-mail confirms that your order or part of your order has shipped and it will include a Tracking Number, shipping date and estimated arrival date.
6) After you have submitted your order you cannot make any online changes to your order. To change or cancel your order prior to shipment, you must e-mail to our Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that most orders process quickly and can enter the shipping process within minutes. If your order has already entered the shipping process, it cannot be changed or canceled.
7) Once you receive an e-mail that your order has been shipped, you can login to your account at EyesOnYou.com and click on the "Track Order" link on the menu bar or "Check My Order Status" from the menu after you logged in. You can click "Check status" button which will take you to FedEx tracking website. There you can track your shipment.
8) Yes, all of the product images on EyesOnYou.com are images of our actual merchandise.
9) We have attempted to accurately depict the colors of the products offered on this site. However, because the color you see is dependent on your computer monitor, we cannot guarantee that the color you see will be accurate. The products also may appear larger or smaller than their actual size depending on your monitor. All photographs of merchandise have been enlarged to show detail. Please see the product descriptions for the actual size of the products. Due to the nature of hand made products, dimensions, details and/or colors represented at our web site may vary slightly. Natural variations in products are not considered damages or defects.
10) Since EyesOnYou.com is based in Florida, state law requires that we charge sales tax on orders shipped to customers residing in Florida.
11) To remove your information from our database, and no longer receive future communications, you can send us an Online Inquiry, or e-mail us at email@example.com with "Remove" on the subject line.
12) Yes. To order a catalog, you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with "Catalog" on the subject line.
13) Yes we do wholesale to businesses and individuals. Should you need information about our wholesale, please send us an e-mail at email@example.com or go to our Wholesale Page.